INFRAMIX project will be present at the ITS World Congress 2018 in Copenhagen.
The INFRAMIX project will be participating at the 25th Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) World Congress held at the Bell Center in Copenhagen from 17 – 21 September. This event is well known for being the largest event entirely focused on the digitalisation of transport and smart mobility.
INFRAMIX will be present within the following activities:
• Session SIS36 “ICT serving automated road transport” Tuesday 18 September at 17:15 – 18:45
• Session “Road infrastructure support levels for automated driving”, Wed 19 September, 9:00-10:30, TS28 – Roadmaps to deployment.
• Joint session “How road infrastructure can support the transition to automation and the coexistence of conventional and automated vehicles on the same network” together with related projects CoExist and TransAID at the European Comission (EC) stand (C2-060), Wed 19 September 10:30-11:00, Exhibition Area.
• Workshop (Part 2 – Brainstorming) “TM 2.0 and hybrid infrastructure as enablers for MAAS in the context of automated transport”, Thu 20 September, 13.30-15.00. Representatives from the INFRAMIX partners ICCS, Abertis Autopistas and AustriaTech will attend.
• INFRAMIX project information will be also available at the ITS Austria stand (C2-062).