Dear INFRAMIX follower,
We’re thrilled to present to you our first INFRAMIX Newsletter, which includes:
- An overview of the successful participation of INFRAMIX at the TRA’2018 conference:
- INFRAMIX participation highlights
- INFRAMIX presentation at the session “Connected and Automated Transport – Automated transport: enabling methods and technologies” by Dr. Angelos Amditis
- Dissemination material used during conference
- The latest updates from the project official deliverables:
- D2.1 Requirements catalogue from the status quo analysis (*)
- D2.2 Architecture and interface specification of the co-simulation environment (*)
- A video of the state-of-the-art technology and equipment of the test site in Austria.
(*) This document has not yet been approved by the EC services
INFRAMIX is preparing the road infrastructure to support the transition period and the coexistence of conventional and automated vehicles. INFRAMIX main target is to design, upgrade, adapt and test (in simulation and in real-world) both physical and digital elements of the road infrastructure, to enable the coexistence of automated and conventional vehicles, in specific scenarios, ensuring an uninterrupted, predictable, safe and efficient traffic; the key outcome will be a “hybrid” road infrastructure able to handle the transition period and become the basis for future automated transport systems. Find more information about the project at https://www.inframix.eu/.